With the help of our highly experienced editorial staff located around the world, we are positioned to gather vital and current information, and to receive important feedback from opinion leaders of worldwide events whom we partner with -- Marcus Evans, Opal Group, and IDC just to name a few.
Our 50,000+ readers have the opportunity to express their preference for a particular company directly online by participating in our online survey. Each survey, along with an accurate evaluation of the application, is made entirely by the editorial staff of LeFonti - Excellence in Global Economy and Sustainability and International Family Office Magazine. A company may also participate by introducing its own candidacy.
Our annual surveys are a qualitative and quantitative review of the best firms in global finance and economy with a focus on sustainability, divided by region and services provided. Outstanding performers are then shortlisted and the judging process is subsequently conducted through qualitative and quantitative screening.
LeFonti Awards constantly seeks excellence in all types of companies, whether small or large, national or international, as well as companies operating in niche areas. We value and recognize company contributions both within their communities and around the world.
LeFonti Awards strongly believes that readers should be given the freedom to vote for any company that deserves an award without having to strictly opt for names that have been already been pre-selected, nominated and published for them.
Readers are welcome to suggest any additional categories amongst the list of surveys available if not already included in the pre-determined list.
Judges will then deliberate on a winner using also their remarkable expertise and the documents submitted by entries.
Our winners are chosen by a combination of votes gathered from our readers, our network of respected industry partners and our own rigorous in-house research. We are committed not only to carefully evaluating our shortlisted candidates and winners, but also to give them the opportunity to maximize the benefits from the awards process thanks to the assistance of our judging staff .
Since its creation, LeFonti Awards, has guaranteed independence by not accepting paid sponsorships. LeFonti awards is an event wich only runs with free institutional support. Due to this matter, buying seats at the gala is the only way to contribute in part to the high costs incurred.
For individual awards at a corporate level, guests have the right to book a seat for free at the gala dinner. According to the National and International Regulations, individuals who do not attend will be able, in any case, to compete for the Special Award of the Editorial Staff.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustainability: Promoting a better quality of life in a company, law firm, or bank
- Business results: Financial performance, growth, revenue maximization.
- Leadership : Representing a leading service or product within an industry during challenging economic contingencies.
- Environmental Awareness: Conserving and protecting globally recognized natural resources, contributing to the reduction of any negative impact involving resources for the future of the company and its clients.
- Strategic Development: Understanding the needs of the organization's clients, focusing business on the most strategic markets.
- Quality of Service: Combining the best practices to implementation methods in order to achieve the best product or service in compliance with customer requirements.
- Innovation: Developing technological improvements aimed at meeting customer demand in a changing environment, improving supply chain performance, and mitigating risk.
- Education: Promoting ongoing education courses, improving vocational training of employees.
For the CEO of the Year category (and for top executive categories) we require information and evidence of the following:
- Leadership (your personal ability to lead a team / company to reach the highest results)
- Inspiration (your role as a charismatic point of reference for your team, for your business community and for your country)
- Innovation (creation of new successful business models, new activities, improvement of your business abroad)
- Social Responsibility (all the activities to promote human resources, sustainable initiatives, positive social impact of your business...)
All the above should be demonstrated at different levels:
- Business community
- The market
We strongly recommend that you include all supporting evidence of your claims with articles and news from distinguished media.
The judging panel is composed of the editorial staff of LeFonti- Excellence in Global Economy and Sustainability and International Family Office Magazine. The judging panel is impartial and seeks to reward genuine and outstanding success and performance in the global finance and global economic field.
The following scientific committees offer full support to the judging panel:
- International Alternative Investment Review
- International Family Office Magazine
- Alternative Investment Association
- International Family Business Association
Ranking for each category is compiled by our team of dedicated legal, economic and financial journalists in Europe, Asia and America.
For more information, please contact email@example.com .